Tuesday, December 12, 2006

3/4 of my exams are done...

so...i've one more exam to occupy my time...Psychology. this beast shall rock my world for the next three days until i write the exam on friday (in three days) night, at seven p.m. and it was just brought to my attention earlier that my exam is absolutely the LAST exam of the term. of course this means that it will rape me in the eye. TWICE. and when its done, it will point at me and laugh, and probably even belittle me to the point of tears. but once thats done, i'm gonna go have a Gaping Lotus Experience at Distortion with an absolutely FANTASTIC woman who knows how to have fun, Ke (slowly but surely, i'll have everbodys name filled in in full, but for now, its more fun to do it the slow and hard way, right Ju? :P).

so yeah, gaping lotus experience...i love tool, and i love a great idea. and Ke had a great idea the other day: lets go see the gaping lotus experience. it is a tribute to tool, and should be revered by all *REVERE IT!!!!!!!* *SHAKES FIST*. reverance aside, i'm pretty pumped about it because it'll be the first time in a few weeks (by a few, i mean MANY) that i'll be able to spend time with Ke and not think "oh shit, i've gotta study tomorrow," and i'm gonna live it up as much as i can :D

so yeah, i completed two of my four exams today, Anthropology and Spanish. anthro worried me a lil, but i'm pretty sure i passed the exam. spanish scares the living shit out of me and shall not be placed before me in a learning setting ever again :)

having said that, my Russian exam last week went extremely well. i'm so freakin glad i made it my minor. its easy and fun and occupies my brain more than once a day. i'm hooked, i'm sold ;)

so Ju was attacked by a flock of ninjas. this concerns me. note to self: lend Ju my kung fu weapons of minor destruction, and lend her some durable clothes.

and yes, the truth is finally out: I HATE EGGS. i refuse to eat them, and if cooked for me, i will find some way of discarding them that involves grenades, dynamite, traffic, or some other highly entertaining method of food removal that doesnt involve me eating it.

in other news, i'm expecting an apricot fruit cake in the mail. oh mom, why? i mean, its tasty and all, but come on, you're sending me FRUIT CAKE in the mail...having said that, when it arrives, i will probably eat it before the weekend is over, stale or not, lol.

so i've been living here in st.john's, newfoundland, again for nearly four months now, and i've concluded that it is home, for now. my parents live in saskatchewan, my brother lives with them, and my sister lives on the other side of newfoundland in stephenville. none of these places are my home, and i wont be seeing any of my family for xmas. however,the people whom i've come to know and care about here are my MUN family (you know who you are!!!! :D)

anymcwhosin, once more unto the breach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, except my name will be filled in long before Ke's. Congrats on your exams.

"It's more fun to do it the slow and hard way, right Ju?" HAHA OH BEN YOUR WIT ASTOUNDS ME AND YES MY MIND WENT RIGHT DOWN THE GUTTER WITH THAT ONE.

Also yes A FLOCK OF NINJAS. Goddamn! Also, durable clothing is for squares. If you've been in a ninja fight and you come out fully clothed, you are a pussy.

Throw eggs at them! A surefire way of getting rid of ninjas AND eggs.

Also, as I am part of your MUN family, I will be stealing your goddamn apricot cake.

-Ju

Lady Jadiea said...

There shall be no stealing of the fruit cake by Ju. I have already claimed said fruit cake for the playing of the hockey in the street. They make awesome pucks!

And TRIBUTE TO TOOL IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!! *dies from excitement*
and I don't care about the damned antibiotics, I'm having a drink!!! :) I'm done yelling now.